Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

• or

57 results found

1. Diplomacy

Most people know what diplomacy is due to so many games being diplomacy-based. Basically it would be a Diplomacy game mode where everyone would start out neutral with eachother. Then each person would have a "Negotiate" button next to their name, which would bring up a negotiation tab. There would be options for an Alliance, Form Union (Basically a big alliance that can have more than two nations), Declare war, and Make Peace. The other player would be notified of war being declared and would receive the offer to accept Peace and Alliances/Union formations. I think a lot of…

24 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m pleased to announce that peace treaties / diplomacy games can now be played using the new mod framework!

Check out the mod “Advanced Diplo v2”, which has a war/peace/allies system, and a lot of other neat features that work with this!

2. Diplomacy scenario

Maybe you saw docens of "Diplo" suggestions Fizzer but why not check one?

Some simple diplomacy settings.

Diplomacy mode: unlock Declare button and Diplomacy button

Declare button:
    declare War, Truce, or Alliance
    - declare War for unlock attack possibility against one with optional 0-1-2 turns delay, declare war is public in chat and Diplomacy tab
    - declare Truce for end war status, declare truce is private in pm, if the opponent accept the truce is public in chat and Diplomacy tab, if the opponent refuse war status remain in public
    - declare Alliance to create teams, alliance is public in…

15 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m pleased to announce that peace treaties / diplomacy games can now be played using the new mod framework!

Check out the mod “Advanced Diplo v2”, which has a war/peace/allies system, and a lot of other neat features that work with this!

3. Better diplomacy

So you can play a diplomacy game with role play and you can pretend to trade

I sugest a currency and that you can build things and make deals and much more

Also you can see who you have alliences with

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be done using the new mod framework!
    Check out the mod “Advanced Diplo v2” or the “Gift armies” mods. Also see the new Commerce game setting.

4. Bombs & Diplomacy

Currently, bomb cards work regardless of the diplomatic state between two players.
    That seems counter-intuitive. Shouldn't diplomacy cards also prevent bomb cards (with a warning to the user that it will probably be wasted)?

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Diplomacy mode

A great thing would be a Diplomacy mode added to FFA and Teams. This would enable people to add others to temporary teams when forming alliances and to make it so that you can airlift an ally, transfer to an ally and have to wait for at least 1 turn after disbanding an alliance to attack them. This would be good for hosts in diplos to control the amount of allies people are allowed to have. Declaring war on someone could be something official by clicking on their name and then clicking "Declare war". This would allow everyone in the…

24 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Diplomacy Game Mode

This idea has been posted and veto-ed before but I think it is quite distinct from the popular "peace treaties" idea and deserves another chance. I have personally participated in a handful of diplomacy-style games and I think they would benefit greatly from having an actual game mode to accommodate them and force people to play by the rules. It's a great addition to Warlight that sets it apart from other Risk-type games and I would love to see it nurtured.

The game works like this:

1) At the beginning of the game, all of the players select a…

40 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Diplomacy games Development.

Many players love diplomacy games but the game directly do not support that kind of games.
    My proposal is to create special tool for the diplomacy management.
    1. Realtions charts visible for all players
    2. Few types of relations
    a. Hard Ally - its the team game but teams are created durning the game ( when the team has more than x % of the income than noone can join the team) All activities possible. Transfer armies, Airlift etc.
    b. Normal Ally - Auto war status when 1 of enemies atacked your ally. You can send him armies but game…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A Diplomacy Feature in FFA

i wish there was a diplomacy system in this, like allies, declarations of war, seeing allies territory, break alliances, protectorates, etc. kind of like real life, that would make it EXTREMELY fun to play. The betrayal, the power, the alliances, all of that, AND YES STILL FREE

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Diplomacy card Modifications

In team games, often you have issues of not knowing who has diplomacy with who... ie, 5v5, you might be threading out theories, or making plans to defend someone, when you hadn't noticed they had had a D card used on them. I propose merely changing the D Icon to reflect who that person is D'd with.. IE, player 1 is red, player 2 on my team is blue.. player 1 gets a blue D, player 2 gets a red D, or perhaps even just player 2 gets a red D. as well, i suggest that it gets noted in…

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Diplomacy/Alliance declared as an actual in-game setting

Rather than just doing "verbal" diplomacy/alliance agreements, make it an actual option in the game. If two (or more) players agree to diplomacy for a number of turns or indefinitely, one invites the other and if the other agrees, game does not allow them to attack each other. If one player decides to break the diplomacy, it would notify the other. Would end backstabbing. There would have to be a 1 turn delay so you couldn't just end diplomacy and attack in same turn... but you could in next turn. People could still do verbal if that was…

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Complex Diplomacy

With peace treaties,territory interchange,custom alliances and some other things.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. DIPLOMACY GAME MODE.

you should have to declare war, make alliances, etc. alliances are able to change (you can leave or join) in in games. I have noticed allot of these games and they are tremendously popular on warlight, so I beg of you to add this feature. I would not ask this but lots of people cheat in these games. if its possible we should have a capital feature were you have to end a war once your capital is taken

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A diplomacy Team chat

if your teaming with people in the game like for example 3 v 5 instead of private messaging every one why not have a separate team chat to where you can add people to it and take people away and the chat is either majority vote on who leaves or enters are some oe is nominated as leader or something like this

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More support for Diplomacy games

The Idea is that You would be able to create Alliances officially and Create NAPs, It would also require to declare war, These features would be accessible by clicking on the player you wish to interact with, And then requesting for an alliance, This player would be then alerted that someone has requested with you, Then the other player could either accept or decline. This would also reduce trolls in Diplos and RP games, and make it harder to become a Public Enemy

15 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Diplomacy Card to apply to Neutral

This feature would be to add neutrals to the list of selectable players. What this would do would hinder your opponent so that they couldn't expand for a certain amount of turns. This could turn the tide for the losing end and get them back in the game.

14 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i would like a hide dimplomacy games

I would like a hide diplomacy games option to go with the hide lottery games button.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Defensive AI

I think there should be an AI that deploys but doesn't attack. This would be very useful for diplomacy games when someone gets booted and wants to come back. As it is now, you either get unexpectedly backstabbed by an ally gone AI, or you have people rushing to fill in empty territory while you are on the other side of the map and not gaining anything. Having this at least as an option in settings would greatly improve diplomacy games for Warlight players.

137 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sending Troops for Diplo games

This feature would be a setting you could add to a game that would allow transferring of troops to Non team mate players. This would be of great significance to Diplomacy games, as you could send troops to new allies, vassals could give troops to their liege lords, ETC. I feel that this would be a fantastic feature and make Diplomacy games even more intriguing.

9 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to create alliances in-game

This will allow for more fun in diplomacy games. By being able to ally other players, or remove alliances, this can be useful.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The AI attacks diploed players

The AI(and autopilot) should not attack players if there is a diplomacy card played between them

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?