Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

864 results found

1. Buying membership without using paypall

I would be willing to pay for a membership if it wasn't for paypall. I think I am not the only one with this issue and that there are others that wouldn't want to use it. You perhaps could make other payment methods availlable. This being said, a lot of other ways are also easier and require less work, so I hope this idea gets voted up.

10 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New Cards: Fortification, Air Supremacy, Sabotage, and Intelligence warfare.

So here are my ideas for cards that could bring a new sense of strategy to the game.

1. Fortification Card, this will raise the user's defense kill rate by 20% (Can be changed in settings)

2. Air Supremacy, is the exact same as the fortification card except it increases Offensive kill rate by how ever much.

3. Espionage, All of a selected player's cards will be shown to you.

4. Sabotage, this will cause the enemy to see the entire map as dense fog (Level of fog is changeable).

5. Intelligence Warfare, When played on another player, the first order they make will be…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. return game to lobby when vote to end in first two turns

Usecase: quickly start new game with remaining players when a player gets booted early.

If a player is booted in first turn everyone has to vote to end, then wait for a new game to be created and filled. It would be much faster and easier if, after a successful vote to end in the first two turns, the game returned to the lobby with all remaining players still joined. Then, only as many people as were booted have to join to get a new game with same settings going again.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improove Robin round

Add tool to create multi league tree. eg. 1st legue ,2 x 2nd , 4 x 3rd and 8 x 4th (i think 4 at the begining is enough) . Then add alghoritm for promotin and relegation. (Eg, 4 is relegated and 2 promoted from each level. or 2 relegated and 1 promoted or in case of same number of leagues on each level same number of relegated and promoted. )

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability to preview your name before making the irreversible 20 day leap.

Basically I would like the option to preview what your name will look like before making the change, I changed my name to funky chicken and to go with the flow added some funky characters. I was horrified to find that for some reason my 'n' shrunk down to a mere picometre. It looked awful. I was horrified and didn't know what to do with myself and with the inevitable despair that followed. Please help prevent such horrible atrocities in the future. Vote for a world of safety, vote for funkychicken not FUNKYCHICKEn, vote for happiness.

12 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. move player to bottom of team names when they surrender or are booted.

in multi-player games (especially 10-12 per team) it would be nice when a player surrenders or is booted for them to be moved to bottom of team list. this often happens when, during game play, a person leaves the multi game screen for any reason and then returns. would be nice if it was automatic, however.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Declination replace

I think most people have encountered a declination in a team game... One that unbalances the teams and ruins the game. I suggest a feature that allows a user to choose between declinations automatically transforming either into Open seats with standard setting or AIs. What do you think?

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tourneys to diable invites which doesn't meet the open requirements

I would like to see an option which makes it impossible to invite people to an open tournament which doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Quite often I created a tournament with max 5% boot limit, but that can be skipped if someone invites a specific player with 15% boots... what I would like to have is a option which denies invites to players which doesn't meet the open requirements so that this won't happen...

8 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hide/Collapse time stamp in chat window.

The time stamp in the chat window takes up too much room.
    While it is useful to see when a comment was made, having the column remain a fixed width when the chat window is shrunk down wastes a great deal of space and makes the comments unreadable in team games. The time should never get more real estate than the messages, and it should probably not get more real estate than player names (they are the purpose of the window after all)

• Minimally resize the time column (up to a maximum width not a minimum) when the chat window…
    3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. See common games - only if there WAS a common game

In the profile of an opponent i can click on "see common games" to see if i already hat some game with this person. This link is also visible if we are currently playing our first game only. I always take a look at this to see if the opponent should be known to me and if he had a common strategy. Bur most time there was no game in the past.
    Please hide this entry if the current game is the only common :)

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reserve team slot in tournament

It would be nice to be able to reserve team spots in a tournament for clan mates or friends. There should be a way to reserve a team. It should go by the auto boot time, and if the slots are not filled in that amount of time, it would open them back up. People do not read the chats and just keep joining teams. There is SO much work into switching teams all the time just to get a clean slot for your friends to join.

29 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mark warlords and wasteland locations on map

It would be nice to not have to keep loading/accessing history just to see where warlord and wasteland locations were at start of game. It would be nice to see a little icon on the territory, or hatch or something that marks them. Then you can use history to look at moves, but not have to keep checking it to make sure you aren't attacking a bonus with a wasteland for example.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to talk in chat in your own games even if you are not in it

That would be cool if you could talk in chat in your own games you make even if you are not in them.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pinnable Menu

The "menu" in the bottom left corner would get a pin button. Clicking this would fix the menu so it's always open and never closed unless you manually close it.
    This configuration would also move the chat button into the menu so it's still visible when pinned.

60 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reversed Analyze graph

Currently, the upper graph describe chance of capturing the territory with X troops. I think about adding option to reverse the graph, so that it describe what chance have my enemy to capture my territory, if he attacks with X armies.

Quite often it's possible to guess / calculate the income of our opponent, so we knew how big attacks he is able to do. But if I want to check, how many armies I have to put to a territory, to defend it against attack of i.e. 43 I need to first calculate 43*0.6=25,8, and then I check in…

54 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. upgrades

you can use armies you have in a bonus to increase it. For example:
    in the bonus xy you have some armies left. because xy is far behind the frontlines they are quite useless. if you move to every territoriy 3 armies you can sacrifice them and the bonus is worth the double amount of armies

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maintain custom scenario when a map updates

This would allow WarLight to merge a custom scenario between different versions of a map. Today, if you build a custom scenario, and save it as a template, then the creator of that map updates his map, WarLight can't transfer the custom scenario to the new map version. This item would allow that possibility.

If the new map version adds new territories, removes territories, or changes the ID of a territory it still could mess up your scenario, so even after this item is completed it will still be necessary to review the scenario after it's moved to ensure it's…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Watch live chat, while spectating

I was watching a Warlight game, but did not enter, so i end up in spectating mode, so i stayed and watch, but i could not see any live chat while spectating. It would be more interesting for the spectating mode.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Posted Boot %

In the list of players waiting to play we see a color + the name. Add another icon to identify their boot %. The set of icons would denote <5%, 6-9%, 10-19% & >20%. I hate pickup games when you're stuck with a chronic "Booted" team member. Now you have to look at profiles one at a time. It's be nice to see it at a glance.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Team color overlay

Setting custom colors on a mulitplayer game is a tedious, especially since you have to do it all over again for each turn.
    Could you implement an option to set the colors for a whole team at once? Right now, if you click on a team’s name, it highlights the team’s territories. You could make a menu popup instead, similar to the one that appears when clicking a player’s name, and then add the same menu buttons “Select Visible Territories” and “Colors”.
    Or:
    Add a team color overlay button – click it once and all players of a team are…

11 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features