What would you like to see in WarLight?

Multi-attack card

Same as in multi-attack enabled game - the difference is with this card you can make only ONE multi-attack.This card could simulate Blitzkrieg: almost all of my armies (infantry) move with steady pace (1 territory/turn) but from time to time I can use my tanks to attack with the speed of 1,2,3 territories/turn; depending on how many multi-attack cards I have saved.

196 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gilgameszgilgamesz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    FizzerAdminFizzer (WarLight Creator, WarLight) responded  · 

The multi-attack card is an interesting idea. This is something we will consider adding at some point in the future, but it is a low priority.

Thanks for the suggestion!

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This is a good idea, but I suspect it's too complicated (or even impossible) to implement, or we would have some form of limited multi-attack in the game already.

As an alternative to something which makes multi-attack games really fun and more "realistic"/slow-paced, while keeping all the fun of multi-attack, I use a deployment limit. Check it out here:

https://www.warlight.net/Forum/82395-deployment-limits-easy-new-rule-implement

• {101st} Freedom Crusader{101st} Freedom Crusader commented  · 

and one of the card options could be how many moves extra the card should give; 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or more.

another thing to be sorted out is if the card should give total amount of how many spots all your armies could take, or if it should be restricted to 1 army having to use the extra moves alone

• William FreyWilliam Frey commented  · 

I think maybe a shorter multi-atytack would solve some problems. I hate having someone able to run through 8 stataes with a big stack (although it is usually easy to clean up) and disrupt the game in a fashion that is not relaistic; however, having a multi-attack option that allowed say up to 3 or fours spaces a turn only would not be as disruptive and more realistic. I like the idea of having a crad to trigger this option.

• Dixon ScottDixon Scott commented  · 

I also love Avalon Hill's Blitzkreig.

• Perrin3088Perrin3088 commented  · 

I don't know how well this would work out exactly.. but I do agree with the idea behind this.. I've always wanted a play style similar to the blitzkreig game, with a restricted multi-attack system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base