Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

1. Normal Elo for 1v1 Ladder

The 1v1 ladder rating should be changed to a normal Elo rating.

Bayesian Elo is frustrating for really everyone, the changes are absolutely not understandable, for example when you lose rating points when winning a game.
    Additionally, it encourages people to stall their game or forces them to end their ladder participation, because single losses drag them down too much.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The release card - allows new players to join mid-game

The release card would allow a player to use any quantity of their own territories to invite a new specific player, an open seat or an AI mid-game. The card would “unplay” itself if the open seat or the specific player doesn’t accept by the time the boot timer is passed. This would be great for the diplo community. The player limit will of course still be held.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Localised Sanction Cards: "Embargo Card"

Much like how there is a distinction between a Spy Card and a Surveillance Card, I would like to add an equivilant to the Surveillance Card to the Sanctions options.

Select a bonus, preferably with a system of only adjacent bonuses, and half your opponent's income from that bonus for the length of the card.

I think it would be good for Diplo and Roleplay games, to blockade a bonus to punish an enemy, without arbitrarily halving everything they earn like you can with a Sanctions card.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow late-arriving player to join game

If a group knows they'll have a set number of people but they're still waiting on one or two, you should be able to let that person join after the game starts. For instance, if you have 3 but know you'll have 4 you start quads. When that person arrives, they can join the team. If the gulag is still open, they either enter the gulag or just parachute in.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. spen compatability

It will be awesome if I could be able to use my S pen to select territories to deploy armies which I currently cannot...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A confirmation box for discarding cards

It’s too easy to accidentally discard cards. It should be a two stage process to prevent cards being discarded accidentally as once the card has been accidentally discarded it cannot be recovered. A simple confirmation box would solve this issue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A few strategy related ideas

Hello.
    Note: If you aren't going to read it completely and with somewhat open thinking, don't even bother.

So I have read up on similar suggestions and most of them get the reply "We like the simplicity of Warzone."
    So before I get to the actual suggestion let me address this. I too, like the simplicity.
    However, there isn't all that much strategy (I mean, there is strategy, I just feel it could be better), and the game relies mostly on who can get the best area/most armies the quickest.
    All in all, in my little-to-medium experience (played half the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. X amount of armies have to stand guard

Instead of 1 army have to stand guard, host can change how many have to stand guard, like 2 or 17.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Donate Button

I'd like to support the creator, but unfortunately everything in the store is pretty expensive, could you please add a donate button, so that I can make a small donation?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. more resources/buildings

more resources and buildings for regular warzone. I think the idea of having castles would add a new dynamic to the game. they are just like advanced defense/offense settings. you can enable castles just like cities, then you can choose the defensiveness of castles. more buildings. more types of buildings like, mines, quarries, barracks, smelters, and more. more resources. resources like, stone, ores and whatnot, you need certain resources to build certain buildings, this would add more resource management to the game that would make it even better!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to remove players that have accepted the game

I see that Fizzer has already declined this- but here is the reasoning. Say a host has created a game, and it takes forever to fill. Say somebody who joined the game when it was created is no longer active on warzone once the game starts, passing the prerequisite bootrate many times over. The player has basically been booted before the game had already begun. This is a problem for me, and is most relevant to custom scenario games (especially diplomacy), and team games, where either a power vacuum is formed, or a team has less players than another. So…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 40-player coin games

A coin tournament/games pitting 40 players

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ways of making army movement and deployment quicker in local deployment games

In games with local deployments on big maps, a lot of the time is spent just moving armies the same way each round to get to the front lines. I have a few suggestions to make it a lot quicker. These suggestion should drastically cut down on the time spent on repetitive movements.

Suggestion 1: Deploy all armies in one click

Make it possible to deploy all armies in one click, by holding a modifier (alt, ctrl or shift).

Suggestion 2: Select bonus areas and target

This one is a little bit more involved. It's a way to move a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Defeated Player-Visibility option

Defeated players should be able to still enjoy the game.

In team games, it should be possible so at least see what your teammate/s is/are doing.
    In other games it could be a possibility to either choose one player who you can see till the game ends or he/she is defeated, or the fog changes to for example dense fog (you can only see what is going on and not how many armies are deployed).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One Way Connections

I think it would be cool of there were one way territory connections, then you could make having the higher ground useful, or you could have it so that castle towers can attack the outside, but in order to get in you have to go through the gates.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Don’t flag “gg” as an unread message

I love that games in my list are sorted by if they are my turn or if there is an unread message. It’s awesome that it even brings back past games, to help ensure people with things to say don’t get missed.

gg, (GG, Gg, possible other derivatives), aren’t actually things meant to convey meaning. I end up loading the game for no reason

Rather than a Herculean task of convincing people they should not feel compelled to type “gg” perfunctorily at the end of the game to remain a “good sport” (this is inane), it just shoudnt get flagged…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Let us mod starting pistol

Let us mod starting pistol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow save/load templates sets option for quick-matches

It require a lot time to check/uncheck templates in qm templates picking menu. Sometimes I wanna play only FFA, sometimes only team matches, sometimes only commander games, sometimes big or small maps only. So save/load set of searching qm games can save a lot time for players. Because uncheck 39 templates when you want play exactly template and after check it all again it's very tedious.

Probably check-all uncheck-all reverse-check buttons is fine idea too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features

Categories