Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

1. Add tournament filter "Active Tournaments that you did not decline"

Unless I'm missing something, there's no option on the Tournaments page - - despite the presence of about six or seven different display defaults to toggle through - - that does not show finished tournaments.

It gets a little old seeing the tournaments portion of the site get more and more cluttered. You can always view finished tournaments as it stands now, either by selecting "All Tournaments" as the display option or by (not surprisingly) selecting "Finished Tournaments" as the display option.

How about a toggle for "Active Tournaments That You Did Not Decline"? It would get rid of finished…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select player colors locally

Allow each player to select all players' colors locally. This would help people with impaired color vision a lot, but also other players may find this helpful.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put an icon next to players you have on your blacklist

This would put a small icon or some sort of visual indicator next to players you've blacklisted.

While this wouldn't matter for when you create your own games, this would be helpful for joining other player's games since it would allow you to know if you're joining a game with someone you've blacklisted.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m pleased to announce that players you have on your blacklist now have a small blacklist icon next to them!

This appears in the game lobby and main game. It also appears on the Open Games tab which makes it much easier to avoid joining games with players you have blacklisted.

4. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Limited multi-attack

Allow the host to set the number of territories that each army can take in one turn.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Save battleplan draft

This would allow you to deploy armies, make movements, play cards, then save those plans instead of committing them. This is important because it allows me to create and review my plans over a long period of time without keeping my browser open the whole time.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Random teams with "Number of teams" param

Add team game option where creator chooses into how many random teams players should be devided

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Kill the "Never boot" option and set a maximum boot time

It's useless; if you want a nice slow game with friends, you can as well set 1 minute boot time (they're your friends, right?), if you want nice slow game with random people, you actually need a way to move it forward if one of them stops responding.

This should be applied retroactively to all existing "Never" games.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. sort/filter community level

There are new single player levels everyday. A filter and sort system, like the one for warlight maps would be very useful to find fun and enjoyable levels.
    Especially a simple information value next to the map, that shows the ratio of wins per attempts would be great. a very easy way to estimate the level difficulty.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change color on first turn

In games with large numbers of players it's often the case that colors become confusing. Having the ability to change your color on the first turn would help better identify your territories on the map.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Able to see tournaments on mobile apps

A lot of the time, I check my Warlight on my phone. But on the mobile Warlight, you can't look at or join tournaments. Please add this feature, it would be very helpful.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improved Membership Benefits

There must be an incentive to purchase membership, especially for those of a level in which everything fundamental is unlocked. The majority of current memberships I see are attached to those who would have full access anyway so really don't benefit from it, bar some extra vacations and a few ads removed. There must be features that cannot be unlocked by levelling up - This is the critical part.

I suggest maybe implementation of a membership only ladder (potentially just starting with a 1v1) - Membership only Tournaments, free name changes - anything that makes paying and supporting warlight mutually…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More support for Diplomacy games

The Idea is that You would be able to create Alliances officially and Create NAPs, It would also require to declare war, These features would be accessible by clicking on the player you wish to interact with, And then requesting for an alliance, This player would be then alerted that someone has requested with you, Then the other player could either accept or decline. This would also reduce trolls in Diplos and RP games, and make it harder to become a Public Enemy

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m pleased to announce that peace treaties / diplomacy games can now be played using the new mod framework!

Check out the mod “Advanced Diplo v2”, which has a war/peace/allies system, and a lot of other neat features that work with this!

14. Volume control slider

When playing and doing some other things in another tab (for exemple videos from youtube), that beep is annoying but usefull, so volume slider (under "sound: on/off" button) would be great solution for that. thanks...

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Music

When I play "fast" game and i wait on other players, i I'm getting bored. Why in Warlight is'nt music? Music should improve the game ;) This will be perfect :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTeCXOhF1cs

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Diplomacy scenario

Maybe you saw docens of "Diplo" suggestions Fizzer but why not check one?

Some simple diplomacy settings.

Diplomacy mode: unlock Declare button and Diplomacy button

Declare button:
    declare War, Truce, or Alliance
    - declare War for unlock attack possibility against one with optional 0-1-2 turns delay, declare war is public in chat and Diplomacy tab
    - declare Truce for end war status, declare truce is private in pm, if the opponent accept the truce is public in chat and Diplomacy tab, if the opponent refuse war status remain in public
    - declare Alliance to create teams, alliance is public in…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m pleased to announce that peace treaties / diplomacy games can now be played using the new mod framework!

Check out the mod “Advanced Diplo v2”, which has a war/peace/allies system, and a lot of other neat features that work with this!

17. Make 1 army left behind a highlighted setting

When this it turned off, it should be a highlighted setting. Or alternatively, allow the user to select which way they want it highlighted.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow a "Show-All" visual -like that seen during the game - during History Review

Right now, you have to scroll through every move or just get a gross overview of the before/after turn by turn. A Show all would be a visual of what happened during that turn

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. real-time tournament open game advertising

as described in forum: http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=20589

Advertising real-time tournaments in open game tab

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Skip watching deployment but watch everything else

When you would like to view the moves but do not want to see where everyone distributes their armies, you can skip the deployment and go straight to the moves. In the larger games it takes forever to go through where everyone deploys there 500 armies but it is crucial to strategy to see how they use them.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base