Improve informability to Clan Wars Map Screen
Current clan war map screen may be improved to show addtional information, which is in high demand by people who actively participate in Clan Wars
- Show total number of wins and rank clans by wins (not just by territories) - this is important to track, because final season rankings and rank rewards are calculatied based on number wins.
- Show conquered/unconquered territories - it would allow for quicker undestanding of season progress
[Good to have data]
- Current number of participating players in the season - for top-tier clans that would allow to see whether they had already hit the 40 player cap
- How many players have played each clan today and who is left to play - helps clan leader to motivate their clanmates
[Add some flavor]
- Clan CW ratings on one page - if we have CW rating, then why cant we see them all together?
- How close are all clans to winning next territory on one page - in the very end of season, that might help to estimate exact season ending
- For participants option to «claim» when you will play during the day to show the clan you will play
- Various things like total games or best players, etc - so that you will be engaded to knowing your clan and other clans better
As a side-effect that would might reduce the server loads. Right now people have to calculate those stats manually by visiting (loading, closing) multiple pages and and effective cached dashboard might replace all that load with simplier cached forms
Original discussion on WZ forum: https://www.warzone.com/Forum/616941-more-informative-clan-wars-season-standings
Definitely need this added.