Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

864 results found

1. [Modding] UI.Metrics and more UIElement methods + allowing pcall (and/or xpcall)

Hello
    This is a feature request for the Modding API.
    I'm currently making a Mod library (not a mod itself) which will help other Warzone Mod Makers to easily add colorful Text to their UI without having to mess with HorizontalLayoutGroups and Labels. It's realized by using the AddStringToUI function provided by the library, for example:

AddStringToUI(rootParent, "Hello!<red>This Text is red<blue>This Text is blue", 500);

• The rootParent (can also be a HorizontalLayoutGroup, VerticalLayoutGroup, EmptyObject or even a Button) is the parent to which the generated elements should be inheriting from.
    • The string is an html inspired string with colortags and…
    3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Entire bonus territory pick option.

I like the idea of countries being used as a whole from the start, this is hard to organise and make fair with the current system. If possible this could allow for interesting country to country battles. Of course there may be problems with uneven sized bonuses.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Permanentely double/triple bonus card

By using this card you could permanentely double/triple the amount of armies you get from bonus you select. For egzample after using this card Scandinavia instead of 3 armies/turn, would give you 6/9 armies respectively.This could simulate capital of your empire or generaly base building.It would add additional strategical aspect to Warlight : do I use this card on my safe but low earning Scandinavia or on Canada which happens to be my frontier?

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Order Intercept

A new card could be Order Intercept. This if possible would give a sub-turn to the player who played the card after all teams have submitted order. Once reviewing the orders of the team they intercepted, they could modify their own orders. Variables for this would be how long that player has to review and/or modify their own orders. If they do not in the time allowed, the game moves forward skipping the Intercept.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 'Custom player scenarios' section.

A place where players can submit their custom scenarios for other players to enjoy.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A direct Bugs/Help and Support Contact tab, sub-heading, or button

I would like to see a Direct Bugs/Help and Support Contact tab, sub-heading, or button on Warlight.net to contact Fizzer directly from the site, instead of having to find the e-mail on Warlight.net and going through your own e-mail account and sending the mail, or instead of going through the "Forums" section, and posting all that information. If that was on Warlight.net, you would have to provide a relevant link to the problem, your username, your e-mail, a description, and other things that might be vital to help Fizzer help you. I hope someone votes for this!

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Team Names

Fizzer should let us name teams in team battles.It will be so better than team a and b and so on.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Preview Orders" button in Confirmation Phase

When switching to the Confirmation Phase, WL shows all of your deployments, attacks, transfers and cards played on top of each other. I think it would be great if it were possible to step through your orders to check they'll happen in the right sequence.
    I'm thinking it would work nicely if, below the "Start Over" and "Commit" buttons there'd be extra buttons "Preview Turn", "<<" and ">>" (similar to the Watch Turn Phase).
    It would be okay if the attack arrows just show up one after the other in the sequence in which they'll happen. If it would also…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Do you have a game that you add armies at the end of your move?

Rearm AFTER move? Before is not strategy... Just find the weakests piont and attack that. Great game format. Only strategy is keep wearing down oppenents untill someone #$%@'s up. Arm after move....STRATEGY! Turns a 2 hour game to a 12 hour game till you mess up. No fun getting beat down... And up...And down...ECT... NEW FRENCH RULES! Add armies after turn. Not before. Great format for game. Stupid rules...Strategy?

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. true-war

I have a new mode like multi-day and real-time, its called "true-war", in this mode you will have no teams but rather at first it will start out as an FFA then you can invite people to your alliance, if the player does accept then you can help each or by sending troops also you have to buy cards to use them by in game money, you get money by giving tax to the territory you control like in the map "earth" if you control the middle east and you can establish tax if the tax is too high then…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tournament Host Powers

I know there's a lot of ideas out there that make up parts of this entire idea, but I believe this is a coherent grouping of them, with added ideas tacked on.

Reason for this idea: The Game Host has shown improvements and added powers, but the Tournament Host has not, and this stagnation of improvements have made tournament hosting quite difficult.

Powers of the Tournament Host to be given through settings and allowed for the player to check:

1. To boot players, even if not deemed inactive by the settings themselves. (Disorderly conduct, dishonorable plays, etc.)

2. To decline players who…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Save as Default" button for tournament filter

just like for your games you can save wish filter is default I would like to see this for tournaments as well!

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. move player to bottom of team names when they surrender or are booted.

in multi-player games (especially 10-12 per team) it would be nice when a player surrenders or is booted for them to be moved to bottom of team list. this often happens when, during game play, a person leaves the multi game screen for any reason and then returns. would be nice if it was automatic, however.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. reference for private notes

i would like to see a reference in the nick name (a little symbol in subscript or something like that), when i made some private notes for this player ( playing abilities or behaviors ) to remind me that i have allready played against him and tried to analyse his habbits ...

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More Friendlist Bulk Remove Tools

The only way to currently bulk remove people off your friendslist is based off how long since they last made a move.
    I would like to see more added, which can be described as any open seat prerequisites, as the bulk remove tool is the best use I can have for attempting to not clog up a large tournament I create.
    I'd also like to not have the masses of people joining that don't actually meet the prerequisites but since I bulk invite my entire friendlist, these can't be stopped getting through unless I manually go through my entire friendlist.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 'Flagging'/bumping threads in Forums

In forums (especially clan forums), a 'flag ability' for managers so that they can 'flag' threads (like in hotmail) to keep them at the top. So for example, a new player joins the clan, they can find the introduction at the top. This would also help forums, since you could make a post about rules, etc. and 'flag' it to keep it at the top.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Warlight stats on homepage

It would be neat to be able to see how many people are currently active in WL and like how many active games are currently playing, and also like maybe show some other neat stats like total games played, territories conquered, etc. Would be a neat way for people that are just discovering WL to see just how active the game is, and, stats are just fun anyways.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow allies to pass through your territories

Basically allow teammates to pass through your territories without their soldiers becoming yours or having to attack you to cross to certain areas. Like any regular risk. When you are playing with teammates you are allow to help him and move around him where you still have control of your armies and he still controls the territory. Also

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Warning for players who are booted frequently.

There is too much players who spoil a lot of games being booted. For being booted the penalty should be more serious than poor statistics. My proposals.
    - for 3rd boot durning the day. 1 day penalty - cannot join any game within 24 hours.
    - for 3rd 24 hours penalty 72 hours penalty.
    - if someone has boot rate higher than 20 % he cannot join another game if the game where he was booted is still not finished. He cannot join to 2 pararell games.
    - waring disclaimed after all login after boot.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features