Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

411 results found

1. operator skin request - Anchorman cast

We desperately need the cast of Anchorman to be created and available to be purchased. Imagine dropping in as Ron Burgundy, Champ, Brian Fontana, and Brick!?

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix distribution of territories based on picks

I was very surprised by the outcome of the distribution of territories in this game: https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?GameID=37292483.
    It is simply not fair that I did not get my choice 1+2 but 1+4 instead and that my opponent got 1+3. His 3rd choice was my 2nd. We chose different 1st choices. So, in a fight for the territory which is my 2nd choice and his 3rd choice, I should be a clear winner.
    Please fix this as it is not logical.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Languages setting

I suggest a language change feature for Warzone. (Includes Japanese, Korean, and Chinese)
    Language change should be added to settings as speakers of many languages are playing this game

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove banked boot time from turn 1

It's tedious on turn 1 to sit through normal time and then banked time before someone is booted and we vote. Should be an option to make additional banked time start AFTER turn 1 when we know everyone is present.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Turning while prone mechanic needs improvement

It's the legs, the way the game makes the legs move one's center of position if there's an object the legs are pushing against. The stupidest, worst result of this being on a ledge, turning pushing one off the ledge! In reality, one can at least turn the upper torso and look and shoot. That is sorely missing and surprising that's it's so clunky.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Etiquette Ranking

It would be nice to be able to rate other players on certain playing etiquette. Many people don't break the rules, enough to get reported... but etiquette varies. People join games only to quit in the first round. People ruin blind games by giving out details. People agree to alliances, but don't keep to the agreement. Things that are not "wrong", but things that you would know about friends you play a game like this with. Yet, in this forum, you cannot know about everyone. I think it should be limited such that a player can vote one metric about…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change how to identify people, the + sign blocks the view

So I was going to revive a teammate but the + sign over their body is so huge I couldn't see passed it to see the enemy coming. You know that outline you give objects that can be interacted with, yeah, make it blue for downed teammates, green for healthy teammates, red for enemies.

The other problem with the current interface of showing player names over people would also be fixed with the above suggestion, because the name is isn't always visible, like standing right next to someone, that name is far above their head. And often, I swear you…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. DMZ is mission based and AI battles, Battle Royale is for pvp, incentive DMZ to reflect this

The DMZ should be collaborative efforts to complete missions and all the rest that does not require enemy human engagement. It is so frustrating to work game after game, in the zone of facing AI enemies and sometimes ridiculously difficult missions to have it go to waste because humans distrust humans or are too immature to learn how to collaborate or team up. If they want to kill human players because the skill is different and focused on pvp, then they should play Battle Royale - and you should incentivize it so.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shadow company should be easier to distinguish

Not all enemy AI wear red and even then I suggest the same. Make Shadow company easier to distinguish from enemy AI. It's so stupid to accidentally kill shadow company before the warning occurs or to look too long at an enemy only to be shot. There's a reason soldiers wear identifying markers. Make it easier to identify!

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. AI vs Solos vs Squads needs to be fair

In some zones, AI attack solo players as hard as they attack squads, making it too easy for squads and almost impossible even to be sneaky, run, or fight against. Running means running into more AI or squads, fighting means endless hordes of AI, but for squads it's just something to clear out.

I suggest if one is solo, as the usual playstyle is to sneak, make AI not so instantaneously all know where the solo player is. It's ridiculously unrealistic (I know, it's not real anyway, but still). Let them run around a corner and not always be swarmed…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When reporting cheaters, among the list of players shown, show who killed me

As the title states. I was shot through a (thick) wall, likely a cheater, but when reporting the list doesn't specify who killed me. Show that.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Highlight objects and people - human eyes instantly recognize things

For example, I can walk right past the hostage, because the graphics just aren't clear enough to recognize there's a human there! Or I can't instantly distinguish enemy from teammate unless I look away and above them IF they have a marker above their heads, which is stupid when standing right next to them.

Look at how Dishonored highlights objects, it need not be so obvious if it's too highlighted for your taste, but we need something that mimics actual human recognition.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Poll for ladder bootimes

An ingame poll (as suggested by fizzer in the AMA) about peoples ladder bootime preferences

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Display Ladder Ranking in-game for ladder games

This is so I can know that I'm ranked 335th and my opponent is 293rd, maybe in the player tab. You can click through to profiles to find this information currently, but it would be neat if it was just displayed in-game automatically so you knew the stakes of the game. Like, not that the stakes change, but that it feels cooler for a player to know theyre battling against a higher ranked player.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quickmatch templates raised from 40 to 50

I would like the 40 quickmatch templates to be raised to 50 for more versatile map/template options, for example. I made a template of the united kingdom of Israel map and one for Matharin and Liboa. Simple competitive templates/maps. More options to play from in my opinion. Thank you very much.

I think most people play warzone because of qm. I feel like we need more and better templates. I think raising it from 40 to 50 is a good idea to help generate more attention to quickmatch.

9 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Being able to add special units in custom scenario builder

When creating a custom game with commanders they always spawn on a random territory, it would be great if we could control where they spawn.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The dashboard should display the time left on each game instead of the usual "Your turn for X days Y hours"

The exact time left for a player to take his turn is already displayed "in-game" (top right corner, next to the hourglass). This information is simple to get. The same information should be displayed right in our dashboard.

Having to "calculate" how much time we have left each and every single time we take a look on the dashboard is a little pain in the ...

Simple problem, simple solution. Please vote.

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Player Search Criteria/Filter expansion.

A filter, when searching for people you have been in most recent games with, most recent active players (many inactives), and players in clan.

As it stands, when I want to add players from my clan, I either need to use two devices, so I can look at the list of players in my clan, while individually typing in each name, so that I can invite them to the game, OR if I don't have a second device available, then I have to write their names down on paper by hand, and then go and search each individual name manually…

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Simple but effective Automatic Local Deployment

A lot of the ideas involving automatic local deployment either are overly simplistic (just auto deploy in territories with 1 income) or require complicated coding (denote where you want them).

But, what if there is a toggle on/off button which will auto deploy your armies where you deployed in the last turn?

e.g. With the button toggled on: all your armies will be auto deployed where you already had them last turn, and you only need to adjust the changes you want to make for the new turn before committing.
    If you gained a bonus, then of course you have…

8 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Turn off Krampus. It SUCKS.

Turn off Kramapus. It is a worthless addition to the game.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21