Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

411 results found

1. One army standing guard setting needs be reconfigured and have more of an explanation in the game setup

Why is it that when playing with the setting of one army standing guard, that when I send one army to attack any territory it doesn't destroy that one army. I literally lost 5-10 units in a game I'm playing with some friends, because I choose to attack this way usually and never would've thought otherwise as no defending army is normally untouchable. I would appreciate it if an added setting be setup to allow this to be changed. And I would think it would be advisable for there to be more of an explanation in the game setup about…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Simple but effective Automatic Local Deployment

A lot of the ideas involving automatic local deployment either are overly simplistic (just auto deploy in territories with 1 income) or require complicated coding (denote where you want them).

But, what if there is a toggle on/off button which will auto deploy your armies where you deployed in the last turn?

e.g. With the button toggled on: all your armies will be auto deployed where you already had them last turn, and you only need to adjust the changes you want to make for the new turn before committing.
    If you gained a bonus, then of course you have…

8 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Turn off Krampus. It SUCKS.

Turn off Kramapus. It is a worthless addition to the game.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Plays from...

Allow players from other countries to provide more specific location information. The system allows users in the US to share which state they are in (or not). Why not allow that for other countries?

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. cant login on website using apple login

so i couldnt find a way to login using my apple login for the website meaning that i cant tranfer progress between the website and the app make it so that you can tie multiple forms of account to your account for example both your facebook and apple account are tied to a single account, or just make it so you can login to the website using apple login or something

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, Apple login is only available on iOS devices. For this reason, it is recommended you use either email or Facebook login.

You can enable Email login on your account by navigating to the settings, selecting Change Password, and setting up a password. Then navigate to Change Email to see/change your email address. Then you can sign in anywhere.

I realize this is a pain point but unfortunately Apple rejected the Warzone app and required us to add Apple login to it, so we have no choice but to create the bad experience for people who use it.

6. Paying Money To Win Ladder Games

Paying Money To Win Ladder Games should be against the rules. The fact I have to say this shows how little integrity the owner, or the players, have. What a joke.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For Idle, include "next item" function with each Crafter and Smelter.

Auto-starts next item when current one finishes. Default to current item. This makes it easier to keep smelters and crafters busy. User doesn't have to be there when an item finishes to switch to a different type of item.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Categorizing orders

Wouldn't it be better if player was able to choose an attack/transfer order category like "High priority", "Low priority" and "normal"? In such way that every "high priority" order goes immediately after the last such one, and "Low Prior." would automatically land at the end of the queue, and every next not-LowPrior. order would land before it? It would make ordering troops around easier, as sometimes we want to get all the non-urgent troop movements off our heads, and placing every next order above them is really exhausting

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Local Deploy for Nested Bonuses

Currently Local Deploy is only available for maps without overlapping bonuses. This restriction removes a ton of really good maps. As pointed out in a previous feature request, it would be incredibly difficult (if even possible) to have Local Deploy on every map. However, a great deal of the excluded maps utilize nested bonuses, and Local Deploy can easily be made to work for these maps.

When I say nested bonuses, I am referring to maps in which for any two bonuses, either the bonuses do not overlap at all, or one bonus contains the other.

Example: US Regions (by…

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Plunder

Bring back four man teams please

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. QuickMatch Hero Mode

The idea is like Diablo 3 Hero Mode where you get 1 life and if you lose you're dead and have to start over. Instead of Players having to make an alternate account every time they lose. This feature, like Diablo 3's Hero Mode should be adopted under the QM settings. Just Start a character and your golden. Just remember, you only live once.

I would like the experience of climbing the rank from 0 but this is conflicting with new players. The fresh players playing against pros. It wrecks stats. Perhaps you can think of a way around this…

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alliance card

Make a card that when used by a player sets up a team between two or more players. The player using the card selects other players to sending an alliance request to and on the next turn after the card is played an option is given to the players who were selected to accept or reject the alliance request.
    Along with this, there should be the ability, either through a card or another way, for a player to break an alliance with another player.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. how do you change to hard? making the imogi that tells you, you can skip as the link that would be awsome

I prefer making games a little more in depth than this one, but 1 I'd make an animation option , to where there would be explosions at time of war, 2 have a way to simplify all the messy information, it's like you have to know a books worth of information to understand everything. 3 make a play thru version were you start off a city fighting neighboring cities, till your a county, then region, than state, then nation, as you go along you gain more resources to handle the repetitive task of the early point of the game. to…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like an idea for COD: Warzone. Call of Duty: Warzone" and "Warzone" are DIFFERENT GAMES. Do not submit COD stuff here.

14. Highlighting/Identifying Players' Territories Easily, Email Reminder Options

2 Things:
    Sometimes in large multiplayer games with many different colors, I have a difficult time telling them apart. It seems the UI should contain some way to "highlight" a player (from the player menu?) and thus highlight all their holdings that you have vision of. Additionally, not all games allow you to click a territory in your vision and see the name of its owner. This should be the default for ease of distinguishing similar colors.
    I'd like to get an email reminder if I've forgotten about a game. There should be an option to get an email at…

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Simple change: Add distribution methods for maps to the map info page

I am frequently creating games with maps for 2 or three team. If a map is suitable can only be found by selecting it and look at the distribution posibilites. Why not add that info to the map info page (https://www.warzone.com/Map/12422-World-Zargos)

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make multiplayer templates accessible in single player

sometimes if i make a new multiplayer template i like to test it out with AI, but multiplayer does not allow me to just fill seats with AI, so i have to do that in single player. But, single player does not allow me to use multi player templates, so... then i would have to recreate the entire template in singleplayer.

Would it be possible to allow access to multiplayer templates in singleplayer mode? any players in the template could be automatically removed in that case. don't see how it would break anything otherwise.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No Quickmatch games against BlockList players

I was surprised to find that QuickMatch put me in a 1v1 game with someone from my BlockList. It's good I don't see their messages but I've added people to my blocklist when they refuse to surrender just to drag out a game even they know it's lost, or misbehaved in multiplayer games (surrendering without discussing). I blocked those players because they aren't fun to play with, so I really don't want to see them in QuickMatch games.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom matches for friends

We should be able to play with our friends and should be able to 1v1,2v2,3v3 and 4,4 or even more so we can have fun.This should be a thing.Everyone vote for this to happen.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Keybinds to swap between the turn phases

Keybinds to swap between scouting, deployment, and attack phases would be great!

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Warzone IDLE: Avoid attacking territory when only need to check its stats

Currently when I can afford a territory there is no way to check its stats.Clicking attacks it. Right-clicking as well. This results in unintentional attacks. The solution could be right-click or hover or some kind of a button to check stats.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features