Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

864 results found

1. Flexible Teams in Custom Scenario

Allow for flexible teams in custom scenarios. An example is during the Napoleon Era in which Prussia switched sides.

8 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clan Wars: Guarantee Small Earth in every time slot

Small Earth 1 wasteland or Small Earth Auto Dist should be in every time slot.

Right now it's possible for the following time slots to occur:
    MME Commanders LD No Cards by itself
    MME Commanders LD No Cards, MA MME Light Fog LD, and Strat 2v2

With the current design, even a 3-template slot could have templates that are unpopular and non-viable (the MME LD templates due to how incredibly long they take, Strat 2v2 because it's infeasible for most clans to have 2 players on CW at once willing to play that template and also because it takes ages…

8 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On profile page a link with the games the player currently playing

On profile page of each player there should be a link with the games he/she currently playing.
    You can also spectate this games but you should not be able to see through fog of war

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. maximum army by territories

Be able to choose an option to add a cap for maximum army by territory

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Random Map 1 v 1 Ladder

My idea:

1. Create a Random Map 1 v 1 Ladder (and keep the current one).

2. Use 10-20 good maps and settings. For example:

1: Current 1 v 1 Ladder's Map/Settings
    2: Europe Map/No Cards/12 Starting Spots
    3: 1 v 1 Ladder Map, No Cards
    4: Other suitable maps/settings for good, competitive, fair 1 v 1 duels

1. How it would work: Everything would be the same as the current 1 v 1 Ladder except one thing -- each game the map/settings would be randomly (ie, automatically) selected from among the 10-20 predetermined maps/settings.

My reasoning:

1. Fairness: Some players are better in…
    7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Weakest Players Reinforcement Bonus

At a certain stage in a game, one team or player usually has such overwhelming superiority that it's extremely hard for the others to come back - especially when this is a new player against someone more seasoned.

Perhaps there could be an option to make reinforcement cards more generous to players who are far behind - so if the most powerful player has four times the territories of the weakest, say, then the weakest player will receive two or three times as many armies for playing a reinforcement card. (Perhaps their people are gripped with a desperate fervour to…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Replacement of Inactive Players in Tournaments

Hey there!
    I am currently playing in a Asia tournament 4x4. It took ages till the tournament started and every team except one had at least one completely inactive player in their ranks. Now my team is winning, one was inactive, the other got auto booted but is still playing. Were playing (or atm I am playing) against a team where all three players are active. Yet it would be kinda strange to surrender right before winning so three active players can continue playing.

This is why I would suggest the option to remove an inactive player froma tournament, much…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Flanking Bonus

Flanking bonus: if a territory is attacked from more than one adjacent territory, then the attacking territory(ies) (excluding the one with the most soldiers) get(s) a temporary kill rate boost.
    If all of them have the same amount of soldiers, then a random one doesn't get the boost (this would be the army attacking head on).

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Allow uneven teams" game setting

This would add a game setting that game creators can set when creating a game. This would allow WarLight to know when you're making a game with uneven teams and prevent cases where the game starts uneven unintentionally.

Most of the time you'd leave this off, except when you explicitly wanted to set up a game with uneven teams.

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Maintain custom scenario when a map updates

This would allow WarLight to merge a custom scenario between different versions of a map. Today, if you build a custom scenario, and save it as a template, then the creator of that map updates his map, WarLight can't transfer the custom scenario to the new map version. This item would allow that possibility.

If the new map version adds new territories, removes territories, or changes the ID of a territory it still could mess up your scenario, so even after this item is completed it will still be necessary to review the scenario after it's moved to ensure it's…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A Navy Card

Often, in warlight, attacks happen across bodies of water. In order to make it more realistic, you should only be able to attack across water if you have some kind of navy, possibly by obtaining some sort of navy card in some way. How I speculate a setting like this could be put into the game is that a new setting is added to map design, which would allow map creators to decide which connections would be maritime. Then, when creating a game, one could turn the card on or off. It would be entirely optional. This would certainly change…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to delete mail threads

My concern is about mail threads. When you make one, or somebody sends you one, it stays there forever, with no way to get rid of it. It's gotten pretty aggravating sometimes, because people have sent me junk mail, and it's cluttering up my list of mail threads. I tend to be an organized person, and I don't like it that I can't get rid of the trash threads at all. There's still mail threads from people that I haven't spoken to in months, and now the more people I befriend on here, the more mail threads I collect, and…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fortifications Card: Grants a defense bonus to a single territory against an attacking force. The bonus is base on a percentage of your te

Fortifications Card: Grants a defense bonus to a single territory against an attacking force. The bonus is base on a percentage of your territory’s current strength.

Special Forces Card: Grants an offensive bonus to a single territory during an attack order against an enemy held territory. The offensive bonus is based on a percentage of your territory’s current strength.

Raiding Card: Steals a percentage of an enemy economy and grants their loss to your next turn’s income.

Foreign Aid Card: Allows the nation that plays this card to donate a specified number of their troops to another nation’s income.

Concealment…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Edit bonuses received for territories directly on the map (Custom Scenarios)

When designing a custom scenario, it is currently rather difficult to change the number of income received for different territories. You have to leave the map page and go to the alphabetical listing of all the territories, then enter in the desired number. This is not entirely unworkable, but it is not as efficient as it could be. To improve it, I suggest that there be an option to enter in the income for each territory directly on to the map. This way, you don't have to switch between screens and it doesn't take as long to find the territory…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give the Host the ability to boot a player regardless of boot time.

Give the Host the ability to boot a player regardless of boot time.

Sometimes I play a game (usually a diplomacy) and one (or a group of) player(s) is disrupting the game and flouting the rules.

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. High stakes coins games

I am playing high stakes poker for a living. It is a huge community and we constantly look for things/game to bet on. Warlight is a strategic game and even if it needs lots of security (against bots which might beat the game quite easily) it would bring lots of poker players in there if there were high stakes games.

i don't understand why the highest coin game is worth 10dollars or so. Why don't you put games from 1 dollar up to 5000 dollars ? to make it easier, you should put less map, maybe 3 (1v1 real time…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to sort community levels by map and settings

I would like to be able to sort the community levels by map type and settings. It would help me to find user made games that I like better, and it would help me in making my own levels, because I could look to see how using a certain setting has affected other games that already exist.

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fixed teams for coin games

You can already make fixed teams for regular games. One must ask, why can’t we also do this for coin games from the coins tab? Who wants to play a strategic 2v2 with randoms? Few people are willing to stake their precious coins on the backs of random teammates; it would be approaching gambling at this point. Please, we need to be able to choose who is in our team for coin team games. I don’t think this should be a hard feature to add; I mean, after all it IS already a thing in regular games, how hard should…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New local deployment type

The idea is if someone has all income connected they can deploy all armies anywhere they wish but if they have income that is from two different bonuses split up with no connection they could only deploy the income locally within connected bonuses.

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?