Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

411 results found

1. Before blacklisting somebody you should be able to pre blacklist him and leave a note for yourself why you blacklisted him.

Before blacklisting somebody you should be able to pre blacklist him and leave a note for yourself why you blacklisted him.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Editor in the game

Every turn I use the history menu to get information, I think it would be good function to add editor in the current window turn. For example to mark up, start positions and wastelands. In the editor it would also be helpful to mark what an opponent might have, where it can be and how big his bonus is. Normal I make these calculations in my head, so editor could help understand and more strategically approach the gameplay.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why are not all colors (like rain forest) pickable as primary color?

More pickable colors (especially rain forest) since you only see them in huge games with many players but you cant set them as primary color

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Analyze attack

Hi, i really miss the analyze attack feature in the new app, could you put it back again in the next update?

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Analyze does exist in the unity client in games with randomness. If you’re not seeing it, it likely means you’re in a no-luck game.

For no-luck games, please move your votes to the existing ideas:

https://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warzone-features/suggestions/32276773-add-the-no-luck-graph-to-the-unity-client
    https://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warzone-features/suggestions/32276785-add-the-army-loss-graph-to-the-unity-client

5. Be able to remove players that have accepted the game

I see that Fizzer has already declined this- but here is the reasoning. Say a host has created a game, and it takes forever to fill. Say somebody who joined the game when it was created is no longer active on warzone once the game starts, passing the prerequisite bootrate many times over. The player has basically been booted before the game had already begun. This is a problem for me, and is most relevant to custom scenario games (especially diplomacy), and team games, where either a power vacuum is formed, or a team has less players than another. So…

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Warzone IDLE: Avoid attacking territory when only need to check its stats

Currently when I can afford a territory there is no way to check its stats.Clicking attacks it. Right-clicking as well. This results in unintentional attacks. The solution could be right-click or hover or some kind of a button to check stats.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No Quickmatch games against BlockList players

I was surprised to find that QuickMatch put me in a 1v1 game with someone from my BlockList. It's good I don't see their messages but I've added people to my blocklist when they refuse to surrender just to drag out a game even they know it's lost, or misbehaved in multiplayer games (surrendering without discussing). I blocked those players because they aren't fun to play with, so I really don't want to see them in QuickMatch games.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Poll for ladder bootimes

An ingame poll (as suggested by fizzer in the AMA) about peoples ladder bootime preferences

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lobby chat

A lobby general chat where players can talk to each other and decide stuff before making games. I guess a "hiding" option would be nice for the shy ones :P

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I don’t think the game name is the right place to convey settings of the game. It does work, but this information can be presented better.

Let’s look at your example: 3v3 Europe 5 min

When looking at this game on the new Open Games tab, you’ll be able to easily see it’s a 3v3 just by looking at the little boxes (two groups of three.) You’ll also be able to see that the boot time is set to 5 minutes in the text below the name, and you’ll be able to see that it’s on Europe by the picture on the left.

By conveying this information here instead of relying on the game name, it means it frees the name up for other things. This also means the information is always available, even if players choose not to include the settings in the game name.

11. Teammates get booted/surrendered players armies and territories

When in a Team game someone gets booted or surrendered his/her Teammates will get his territories and army, divided between them randomly.
    In ffa gamesthe remaining players get the same

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s very important to me that there never be a situation where it’s advantageous to be booted. In other words, even if the majority of the time it’s a disadvantage, if there’s even one case where it’s an advantage then that would be pretty lame. In this sitaution, some players that want to get an advantage could intentionally not take their turn, slowing down the game significantly, just so their teammate can boot them so they can get the booting benefit.

A lot of ideas that offset the boot issue seem great at first, but when you stop to really examine them you realize that there could be situations where people will try to intentionally be booted. I don’t want there to ever be a situation like this.

If WarLight gave all of a booted player’s territories to their teammates, there could be a situation where teammate A controls a…

12. single player status

save the single player status (number of solved singleplayer games) online. if you play with various PC, you cant continue your latest status. so, easy to change, great impact (on the solo games).

little to improve, but hey its still a possibility to learn at the start for the beginners!

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This actually already exists – you just need to create an account and all of your statuses will be saved into your account. Then, anywhere you log in with that account, you’ll see your statuses.

13. Expand Action Step Option

If Skip To The End is used there should be an option to go back and view the last action one step at a time.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already possible.

After pressing Skip to End, you can use the History button to go back and view the turn in as much detail as possible.

Also, another relevant feature is the “Select All” button which places you at the end of the turn with all orders revealed so you can click around them.

If these don’t cover what you meant, please be more specific on exactly what you’re expecting.

14. Ranked Games Are A Bad Idea

Because If Anyone Has Created A New Profile Because Of Stupid Team Losses Or They Are A Newcomer Then He Won't Even Get A Game Straight Away Because All These People With Over 100 Wins Will Make Lots Of Options So Noobs Don't Join

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ban List

Sometimes you dont like player so u dont wanna to play with him, ban list make he cant join to the game

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Anseruin,

This sounds an awful lot like the black list that already exists.

Please check it out, and if there’s some difference between that and what you’re suggesting please clarify what that difference is.

16. Display the name of the player who used "direct boot" option.

Sometimes You want to add a boot happy player to Your black list.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. a flashing tab light instead of/in addition to the sound indicating that its your turn

this option would allow you to mute warlight but also add a flashing tab feature to your browser that would allow you to know when some activity has occurred in the game (a chat, a turn advance, etc....)

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Easier Map Editor For WarLight

The program that is easy to use and is adapted to the game "Warlight" should have options to facilitate the setting of bonuses, etc.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately this item is too vague to be actionable.

You say "The program that is easy to use and is adapted to the game “Warlight” should have options to facilitate the setting of bonuses, etc."

WarLight’s map designer already has options to facilitate the setting of bonuses. Therefore, I’m not sure exactly which step of the process you’re talking about making easier.

19. Territories belonging to more than one bonus

Territories that belong to more than one bonus might more accurately reflect some situations in war, where to gain an advantage, both sets of armies need the same piece of land.
    These would almost certainly become the foci of battles, but the associated bonus' could be increased to reflect the associated increased risk of invasion.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Death from Above,

WarLight already supports territories belonging to more than one bonus.

In the map designer, when you have a territory selected, you can check the box next to each bonus that the territory belongs to.

Thanks for the suggestion!

20. No notifications about messages in games you declined

I use filter "Games where it is my turn or you have unread chat messages".
    I am invited to different games v. often but i decline like 30% of them. What turns me off is that i keep on seeing those notifications about "unread team chat messages" in games that i DO NOT PLAY. And caus I always read chat messages in games when it's my turn, i click on those games as well as I do want to have my game list "clear". Please do not notify players about games that they do not play in!

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features