Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

326 results found

1. Enforcement of "Lottery" settings

While "lottery" games are supposed to be random/fair, some people cheat (http://warlight.net/MultiPlayer?GameID=7102254), and there doesn't seem to be any mechanism for reporting/penalizing people who do that.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Display boot times on 'My Games' tab

I frequently wish that I could know the boot settings for games I'm playing without having to go into each one individually. Having the option of listing the boot times in 'My Games' (as is done in 'Open Games') would be useful.

This would make it easier to know when you have the option of voting/booting to get a game moving again, as well as helping you prioritize the order in which you need to deal with a bunch of games when coming back after a vacation or extended absence.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Diplomacy games Development.

Many players love diplomacy games but the game directly do not support that kind of games.
    My proposal is to create special tool for the diplomacy management.
    1. Realtions charts visible for all players
    2. Few types of relations
    a. Hard Ally - its the team game but teams are created durning the game ( when the team has more than x % of the income than noone can join the team) All activities possible. Transfer armies, Airlift etc.
    b. Normal Ally - Auto war status when 1 of enemies atacked your ally. You can send him armies but game…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Nicknames

Because keeping track of players can be really hard when people can change their name, color, and profile pic and just vanish. Having a permanent nickname that appears next to a player would be really helpful to keep track of players. As an example, reference Steam.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bonus income for holding bonuses continuously.

Be able to receive a bonus income for holding a territory bonus. It can grow larger each turn after a certain number of turns, or just add income after holding a bonus for a certain amount of turns. Say a player holds the China bonus. If he holds it for 5 turns straight ( or any number of turns set by host), he can get a static bonus of a few army income or have the bonus grow larger over the turns. If the China bonus is broken, the bonus income for holding it for 5 turns is broken as…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nuke Card for diplos

So a couple months back, I was playing a "nuclear war" diplo, and I wondered where the nuclear war part was.

It gave me the idea for a nuke card; kind of like a blockade card, except you play it on someone else's territories. The selected territory and all bordering territories will be blockaded (i.e. on the Hex Earth map, if I nuked Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City and all bordering territories (Forth Worth, Dallas, Missouri, Kansas City, Central Kansas, Western Oklahoma) would be blockaded.) Like the blockade card, it could be customized to cause the armies to double, triple, etc.…

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mod System: Reload game data when PlayerGameData has changed not only when PublicGameData changed

I noticed that the game just refreshes the data when the public game data changes and not when the player game data changes. I suggest that you change that cause the player game data is used for storing player data and I think players like to know when their data changes and not just when the public data changes.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. tanks for a setting in a game

tanks as an option in the settings tanks could be bought with gold and have a higher kill rate than infantry and can multiattack 3 times and have a lower/higher kill rate than infantry.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort user-created maps by date

Since I mostly play the user-created maps - and I have played just about all of them - it would be helpful to have them sorted. That way, each time I login, I can see, from top-down, which ones have been added or modified most recently.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. a "paratrooper" or "bomb" card

Many of the games i play have everybody set themselves up with all of their armies on their borders and all of the territories in between with 1 army. I think a para-trooper card where you could drop a select number of armies to take over a territory in the middle of your opponenents land would be good, or a bomb that you could use to reck some havoc in the territories that everyone seems to ignore. Heck call it a "rebellion" card and have it so you can overtake one of your opponents territories

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lists of archived games

Finding lists of archived games for oneself and possible any player, in a table (with name of the game, players involved and maybe ladder levels, date, number of turns ?). Chronological or custom (to be arranged according to the order of any column).

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Variable turn length and 3/n strikes option for boot

Turn length isn't quite flexible enough. I'd like to be able to:
    -set a different length for the first turn (especially on team games, where some discussion is needed)
    -allow an automatic turn extension where teams inadvertently play the same cards which pushes them over the time
    -have a third option for boot, to allow players a specified number of 'strikes' before autoboot. Even reliable players go over time sometimes, and it can ruin a good game if they are booted for one slip.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you make it so that we can contact you?

Can you make it a little easier for people to contact you. I found how to message you once..Now I have a broken game and you make it near impossible for anyone to report it

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notification app

A small phone app that notifies you if it is your turn in any game. Could be added to the mobile client as well.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Events Forum

Currently there are 4 forums: General, Map Development, Ladder, and CLOT Development. I'm suggesting a 5th forum, Events.

Currently, all of the topics of this nature are put into the General forum. This can range from tutoring opportunities, tournament setups, clan wars, various leagues and competitions, as well as the weekly WarGamingLive event details.

I think that it'd be more convenient for everyone if these topics had their own forum. It would separate them out more, and if someone is looking for something of this nature it would be much easier than having to scan through the General forum and…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Singleplayer can have more than 5 AIs

Currently, Singleplayer has the cap of you and 5 AIs, I think that we should be allowed to have more AIs in Singleplayer as one of the main draws of Membership is the huge 12v12 or whatever battles, if people could experience this in singleplayer, they would have a much higher chance of paying so they could could with real people

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sort custom scenario slots on game lobby

It would be nice if in the game lobby (while waiting for players to join/the game to start), that the slots from the custom scenario were in order. There appears to be no sort to the player list. It would help a lot with figuring out which slots you still need to fill if they where in alphabetical order. We have games with 24 slots and the player list gets real messy when people decline and you try to find new players. The change players function correctly assigns new players an open slot, but it would still help a lot…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Actually, there is a sort order to the players list. The lobby first sorts by team. If there are no teams, or within each team, it then sorts by player name in alphabetical order. However, open seats aren’t sorted, so I assume you’re talking about a situation where you have lots of open seats. This is now fixed — open seats will now sort by their slot.

18. list what team you are on in tournament screen

It would be nice on a tournament page that your team slot is listed (e.g. Team DD). It highlights your team when it is in progress, but that doesn't help when the tournament is still in need of players. You have to scroll through the entire list looking for your name. It would be a big help in finding a team, because people will say they need a team in the chat, and you have no idea if your team is full or what team it even is, unless you can remember who is on your team in every tournament.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow player controlled territories to have 0 armies

Could be a game creation option which allows players to move around that extra "1" army that currently has to stay in each territory. This could make it easier for players to let enemies or "allies" to take their territories and would open up some new gameplay capabilities such as having one man army battles.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    vote