Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

326 results found

1. General improvements

Here are a few general improvements I can think of:

1) Ability to search maps by name.

2) Advertise CLOTs on the Dashboard / Community tab.

3) A table to show results of CLOTs, like there is with the 1v1, 2v2 and seasonal ladder.

4) Bring back the sorts on the My Games / MP Dashboard!

5) On the MP Dashboard, coin games and tournament should be separated.

6) A way to compare everyone's account statistics: http://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/3164351-statistic-comparison and the ability to see who's online: http://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/1141875-able-to-see-who-is-online.

7) Include a friend percentage.

8) Include a blacklist percentage (http://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/2755040-include-a-blacklist-percentage).

9)…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Multi-attack limit

It could be interesting to see a multi-attack limit option where one unit can move a maximum ammount of times in one turn.

It would avoid the huge stack strategy to break all of your bonuses and allow fronts to be formed as well as being good for scenarios (WW2 template for example, where units couldnt move a few regions week = turn).

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Reserves and Population

In all warlight games you are forced to place down ALL of your troops. If you dont then the game will not let you move on.

I was thinking that maybe a new pool system can be implamented. Meaning that any troops you dont deploy would be set in a seperate pool for later use. Also I would like to see a new system that implaments population into maps. Meaning that each land would hold a certain number of troops you can draw from it ( simulating that certain lands have more population than others thus giving more troops than…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trap Card

This card would be similar to a blockade except it would be trigger by the enemy invading the territory where the trap card would be played. Could also be called a Mine Card.

The enemy would invade a territory and those armies would turn into a large neutral stack, like a blockade. It would be defensive in that in an enemy took a bottleneck territory you'd effectively give up that bonus. Or as an offensive weapon, you break an enemy's bonus, drop the trap card, and when they try and take it back, it turns into a neutral. (this could…

7 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Increased player limit

The idea would be to increase the maximum number of players past 24. In order to do this we would have to add more colors. To solve this I suggest we let each player choose 2 colors(possibly the same) and give all of their territories a striped pattern alternating between these two colors. With the current colors this would give use hundreds of possible combinations.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use ads instead of paying!

For all of us people that can't pay the 30 dollars we probably wouldn't mind seeing ads on the site if we could play for free. I've seen the blog but I still have doubts I can pay this 30 for an online game. I suggest anyone who had paid to be able to get refunded.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Up/Down arrow next to ladder rating showing change

Basically to the right of people's ratings you'd show an up or down arrow if their rating changed and perhaps a corresponding +10 or -5 or whatever (perhaps only showing that part in the full ladder list where there is more room). Could do the little symbol by the rank as well. This would give a quick little indication whether each person moved up/down and how much in the last update or two or over the last day or something. Would give a quick indication of who is moving up and who is moving down.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Filter for "My Games": Active game or have unread chat messages

Would be nice if we could see all active games and all games were we have unread chat masseges at the same time.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Temporary AI

Instead of having to boot someone or wait forever, how about having a limit after which the person is turned into an AI for just one turn. That would let the game continue and olny penalize a slow player moderately but not remove them from the game. A setting may be 2 days and then vote to either boot or temporary AI the player. Also, instead of 1 turn maybe set it so the player could just opt into the game again when they return with the AI just replacing until they do the opt in. That would then be…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to play against people your skill level

There will be a beginner section for people who have played 20 games or less or won 5 games or less, an amateurs section for people who played 50 games or less and won 20 games or less, a post amateur for people who have played 100 games or more and won 40 games or more, an average section for people who have played 200 games or more or won 80 games or more, then a post average for people who have played 500 games or more or have won 200 games or more , a pro section for people…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Points for Single-Player Games

Since some settings that used to be available (wastelands, multi-attack) are now locked based on points and levels, there needs to be a way to earn points in single-player mode.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Request to join clan, on clan page

Now that we have official clan pages, it would be nice to have a easier way for players requesting to join. For instance, have another sub page called "recruitment". On this page you would have a request to join button. And also added extra's like a recruitment form, requirements and recruiters.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clan suggestions

1) In clan forums I think the clan leader / Manager should have the power to create forum topics and delete posts and threads.

2) Different ranks provide different powers in the clan. Like 'Rank 2' Being able to invite players. 'Rank 3' can make titles. Right now the clan manager position has too much power and I would like assistance with the clan but there's nobody I trust enough to do so.

3) Quick invite
    This basically just means going to a page with a button like Friend but invite to clan.

4)Accepting invites
    I was thinking that a…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. History - Generate animated gif or movie from game history

It would be awesome to have an option to generate either an animated gif or a video from a single games history.

Like that you could easily save/store your most favorite games and see how they developed over time.

Technology wise would that be easy i guess - ffmpeg on the server should be an easy way to generate videos without gif effort.

Videos could be generated on demand - i guess that would result in the lowest load for the game-servers

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A possibility to review the end-game-window

It's simple.

When a game ends, there is this card telling you 'winner', 'defeat', 'etc.'..
    I propose to [i]make it possible to review the end-card.[/i]

For a reason.

One bad click and it is gone forever. No chance to check-out your marvelous, new
    unlocks. No chance to click rematch for a revenge ! Just plain.. nothing.

So maybe this is just for allowing me to be stupid, but i can guess some of you
    feel the same.

To a better gaming experience, for all of us, not one excluded.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alliance/peace/war feature

I think a cool idea would be to add a setting that is called "player diplomacy" I think this feature would be useful for diplomacy games. An example for this would be that you must go to "view players" and then click on the player and select "declare war" "establish peace" or "create alliance". I think this idea would be useful to reduce PE and have less confusion on whether someone was at war or not or if they had to wait a turn because they were in an alliance.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BYE option for the private tournaments

Give the possibility to the tournament creators to use BYE slots (maximum the 25% of the tournament size)

It can be useable in two cases:

1. for bigger tournaments which are stopped filling but reach 75% at least, so it can be startable in this way.
      In this case, the bye slots drawn randomly (only criteria that two bye slots cannot play eachother).

2. for seeded private tournaments
      see more here:
      https://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/15523269-seeded-private-tournaments
      In this case, the tournament creator would have the option to give byes to the (all of or some) seeded players in the first round.
      Here are two examples from…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mods for All Players

Make Mods available for all Players as soon as the framework is stable. Or at least make it so only members can host a game with mods, but anybody can play a game with mods

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Any player can join a modded game update but only members can create them.

However, the Pick Swap mod is available to everyone.

19. Active links in game chat

When posting an HTTP URL in a game's chat window, the link will be clickable instead of having to copy/paste it into your address bar.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make chat real-time

The idea is to make chat real-time. Basically, chat would not be tied to the "Refresh" button, but would be pushed out immediately. The reason is that with the current setup, it is extremely difficult to have a conversation with someone in real-time.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The game now refreshes much more quickly while you’re actively chatting. This should significantly reduce the earlier issues that were causing real-time conversations to be painful before.

1 2 6 8 10 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base