Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

863 results found

1. War and action Boxes that represent ALL WArS

1. I would like to see Diplo mode where i as a host can create Diplo or FFA, in which (diplo)when somebody decides o declare war on somebody, theres a little widened box like shaped picture that jumps up when i chose who to battle with, and all players see that. When i decide to make peace, dialog window appears on my enemies PC that asks him to stop war ADVANTAGES: NOBODY can attack nobody as it is SYSTEM prevented UNLESS they click and chose their enemies, which can anyone see ... Also these declarations will happen only until 2 min…
    3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. More Visibility to Seasonal Games - Add to Templates and Auto-Games

Make all of the past seasons set templates saved in the database.
    Make 1 auto-game be the current Season Ladder template.
    Make 1 auto-game a rotation of the previous season's templates.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to highlight the setting: AI surrenders when one human remains

Normaly its turned on so it easy to overlook it, but to fight an AI to the end its no fun, its just wasting time and gets really boring. To prevend to overlook this not so important setting, it would be great to highlight this setting.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. option to keep order priority card when it fails to give you first action

it's incredibly frustrating to use an order priority card on the same turn that your opponent does and not get first order because of it, in such situations there should be a setting available by default that you get to keep your order priority card so you can use it later in the game.

5 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Blacklist expiration date (Players get un-blacklisted automatically after X months have passed)

Any Player in a blacklist should be un-blacklisted when a period of time has passed. As an extra it can be the same Player who customizes the amount of time the offender should be blacklisted, from 3 months to 3 years for example.

Without an expiration date of blacklist, veteran Players will finally be blacklisted by everyone, having to open a new account and losing all the progress made. It also prevents blacklisting because you do not wish to blacklist someone just for a little trouble you had.

Maybe I have been blacklisted by people for things that I had…

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Expanded functionality for Orders List

Currently, when you click a Deploy or Move order in the list of orders, it will show a rectangle or arrow visualising that order. Two improvements seem possible:

Provide visual feedback for other kinds of orders as well. For instance, in a big game seeing "Play a Spy card on Player for x turns" doesn't tell me much, it would be really helpful if the player list could scroll to and highlight the player in question, or when I doubleclick, select all his currently-visible territories. For a Surveillance or Reconnaissance card it would also be really helpful if the map…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improved view of territory picks

More information about idea + discussion in thread:
    http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=6430&Offset=0

It could be very useful feature for small, tactical 1v1 and 2v2 games.

10 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow forum thread creator to collapse posts

Simply allow the creator of a forum thread the ability to collapse any post within the thread. The post would then be reduced merely to the poster's name and timestamp. Readers would be able to expand posts individually, or to expand the entire thread.

The current forum is not heavily moderated, and allowing thread creators to blacklist posters or lock threads merely gives trolls further opportunity to do what they love best.

This solution would not censor anyone, nor would it create more opportunities for trolling. It would simply allow thread creators to streamline their own thread to keep it…

17 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Balanced Round Robin Pairing

Currently, Round Robin Pairing is "greedy". This means that the game just starts looking for games and as soon as it finds valid games, those games are locked in.

This might mean that players might get paired at all at first, which is not a necessary thing if a more balanced pairing algorithm was used.
    The problem is rather visible when running a Round Robin tournament with 4 players and up to 2 games at a time, where you will find that every player starts off with two games, except the last player, who doesn't get to play in any…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pinnable Menu

The "menu" in the bottom left corner would get a pin button. Clicking this would fix the menu so it's always open and never closed unless you manually close it.
    This configuration would also move the chat button into the menu so it's still visible when pinned.

60 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reversed Analyze graph

Currently, the upper graph describe chance of capturing the territory with X troops. I think about adding option to reverse the graph, so that it describe what chance have my enemy to capture my territory, if he attacks with X armies.

Quite often it's possible to guess / calculate the income of our opponent, so we knew how big attacks he is able to do. But if I want to check, how many armies I have to put to a territory, to defend it against attack of i.e. 43 I need to first calculate 43*0.6=25,8, and then I check in…

54 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 Ideas for Improved Gameplay Experience

1) The chat should be added as a sidebar. Opening the chat window blocks the entire map, making it difficult for X amount of teammates to discuss strategy (when strategy is the key component to this game). Why not have the chat option easily available on the side of the game so you don't have to open an annoying chat menu every time you want to say something. Communication is key to winning team games, so why not improve your communication methods.

2) If your teammate becomes an AI, it is a pretty much guarantee loss for your team. The…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Google Play Games

Add Support for Google Play Games (Archivements etc)

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New Cards: Fortification, Air Supremacy, Sabotage, and Intelligence warfare.

So here are my ideas for cards that could bring a new sense of strategy to the game.

1. Fortification Card, this will raise the user's defense kill rate by 20% (Can be changed in settings)

2. Air Supremacy, is the exact same as the fortification card except it increases Offensive kill rate by how ever much.

3. Espionage, All of a selected player's cards will be shown to you.

4. Sabotage, this will cause the enemy to see the entire map as dense fog (Level of fog is changeable).

5. Intelligence Warfare, When played on another player, the first order they make will be…

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to preview your name before making the irreversible 20 day leap.

Basically I would like the option to preview what your name will look like before making the change, I changed my name to funky chicken and to go with the flow added some funky characters. I was horrified to find that for some reason my 'n' shrunk down to a mere picometre. It looked awful. I was horrified and didn't know what to do with myself and with the inevitable despair that followed. Please help prevent such horrible atrocities in the future. Vote for a world of safety, vote for funkychicken not FUNKYCHICKEn, vote for happiness.

12 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the "vote to boot" option for real-time games

There have been several real-time games in which a trolling player will wait and immediately boot active players (especially in large games where players are chatting and trying to coordinate there moves) who have elapsed the "direct" boot time by a few seconds. This could also allow players to reach a consensus for whether or not a player is actually active in team based games. And of course game creators could be able to specify not to use the vote to boot option.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tourneys to diable invites which doesn't meet the open requirements

I would like to see an option which makes it impossible to invite people to an open tournament which doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Quite often I created a tournament with max 5% boot limit, but that can be skipped if someone invites a specific player with 15% boots... what I would like to have is a option which denies invites to players which doesn't meet the open requirements so that this won't happen...

8 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improove Robin round

Add tool to create multi league tree. eg. 1st legue ,2 x 2nd , 4 x 3rd and 8 x 4th (i think 4 at the begining is enough) . Then add alghoritm for promotin and relegation. (Eg, 4 is relegated and 2 promoted from each level. or 2 relegated and 1 promoted or in case of same number of leagues on each level same number of relegated and promoted. )

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. move player to bottom of team names when they surrender or are booted.

in multi-player games (especially 10-12 per team) it would be nice when a player surrenders or is booted for them to be moved to bottom of team list. this often happens when, during game play, a person leaves the multi game screen for any reason and then returns. would be nice if it was automatic, however.

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?