Skip to content

Warzone Features

Welcome! This forum tracks Warzone feature requets to the Warzone creator. You can vote on the features you’d most like to see in the game.

411 results found

1. Just... Go back to when it wasn't laggy...

A while ago, the game wasn't laggy at all.
    For some reason, an update caused the game to get like 10,000X more laggy than before. Un - Update it.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dimming territories

In Local Deployment games, with no Mods, finding and deploying troops on EVERY single territory becomes an exercise in discipline and patience. Unless you're happy going to nearly full Zoom Out after each placement, clicking the next territory in the Drop-Down list, etc...

Instead, develop a feature that would dim the territories as they reach capacity, so you don't spend time hunting for that ONE stinking territory that slipped "between the cracks".

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have an auto deploy feature for local deployment games

I like local deployment games, but they get really tedious on large maps, (especially on maps where every territory is a bonus). They can be impossible to play in real time games as well, by the time you finish deploying you've run out of time to make your move.

I suggest an auto deploy option where any armies that have a designated territory (single territory bonuses) are automatically deployed there.
    For maps with multi territory bonuses players should have an option to designate a territory in that bonus for the armies to deploy to. (It could be as simple as…

9 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Used to have a feature where you could view your entire state with a border, since the update, Warlight to Warzone, I cant find it, help plz

You would select on a player and the option would appear to view territory and those lovely glowing borders would surround all their land. it was a really cool feature but I haven't been able to find it since the update like I said and I just want to know how to do it or if it's gone, please bring it back.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A "Search" bar for when we looking for maps, please?

A "Serach Bar for maps it will be great

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bring the old software back, the new one fucks up and is getting worse and worse

Bring the old software back, the new one fucks up and is getting worse and worse

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Move order cycles

https://www.warzone.com/wiki/Move_Order

The first turn of a game is randomized just as it would be in the Random Move Order system presented above, but subsequent turns reverse the order each time.

For example: ABCD becomes DCBA the next turn, then returns to ABCD for the third turn. This means that, unlike the random move order, the move order is predictable.

This is not equitable because players B and C never get the first or last move which is important in battlefield tactics. Believe a true predictable cycle would be ABCD, BCDA, CDAB, DABC, ABCD,…

This way you will get the first…

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

“Believe a true predictable cycle would be ABCD, BCDA, CDAB, DABC

This is how cyclic order used to work. But imagine that you’re D and you’re fighting a battle against C. In this mode, C will move before D 75% of the time. That’s not very fair at all and was quite horrible.

By reversing, you ensure that everyone gets to move before everyone else 50% of the time. It’s the most fair way of doing it.

8. Unplay card option

It would be great to change or unplay cards without having to clear all orders

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Games only count in order of creation - Prevent Stalling from inflating ratings

Apparently after all these years stalling is still considered an issue.

There is a simple and completely effective way to resolve the issue, with the only downside being that the ratings system wouldn't be as 'real time' with its ratings, but why should they be for a game that takes such a long time to play a single round?

You simply make it so if a player has previously created games, future finished games don't count towards their rating (yet). You make the games count in order of their creation date. So if you create 3 games, finish 2, then…

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Some games take fewer turns to win than others so only making games that finished in the order they were created in is a disadvantage.

The boot time for ladders has since been reduced to 1 day 12 hours and 1 day 12 hours banked.

10. World chat on apple phone

If I click on the new world chat on my phone I find it very difficult to close back down to get back to my games. I finally found if I rotat phone the ad glitches out and I can then close it. Plz fix the ad banner or bring close icon down below to normal to close the world chat down.

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. auto deploy four smartphone

hi ,
    in some maps the deployment is obbliagatory for each region and in some huge maps it becomes a waste of time to place the armies, can you provide an automatic deploy button?
    the same problem occurs greatly increased when playing on smartphones, it is possible to provide a button for the deployment?
    if it were not possible, on smartphones it could be expected that as soon as I deployed the armies, the territory will change color temporarily so I understand in which other territories? thank you
    Bio

2 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Diplo Feature

I see two options for this.

1) Allow players to create teams in game so that they can Airlift and Transfer to their team members.

2) Allow for the option of Unrestricted Airlift and Transfers when you choose the Diplo Options when creating a game.

Under the current rules if you have a 20 player Diplo game players can only help each other through Gift Cards, they can’t transfer or Airlift to assist their allies.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The can be accomplished using the new mod framework! See the Advanced Diplomacyv2 and Gift Armies mods as well as Commerce setting.

14. I would like to have dynamic teams, where you could join a team during a match.

This would stop diplo's from ending in vte's. Teams could share cards, and airlift troops to each other. You could leave a team whenever.

1 vote
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring the old 1vs1 ladder back!

Bring weighted rounding mode and random move order back. Map: Medium Earth

336 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I understand this is a heated issue and many of you are very attached to randomness in your WarLight games However, since WarLight has randomness turned off by default, it doesn’t make sense to have randomness enabled in the 1v1 ladder. If you love the old settings, I encourage you to continue using them in your own games, tournaments, and CLOTs.

16. accepting surrender inside a team

i use such settings: surrendered man turn into AI, surrender must be accepted, AI surrender when 1 human remains. i want little change in surrenders accept behavior: accept must be needed only inside a team, no need to opposite team to click "accept". so when all people in opposite team surrendered and turn into AIs these AIs would immediate surrender, without necessity of accept surrender from winning team.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow players to change their font color

Give players the option to select a custom font color to go with their primary and secondary colors. This could be a member-only feature.

Also, include a setting to show/hide custom font colors of other players, so players who don't want to see custom fonts don't have to see them.

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sea Territories

With these, you could preform amphibious invasions on land from those territories. With these, you could have a more strategical implement into the game. Feel free to post this by the same topic with something like (v.2) if you have better attributes to improve this mechanism.

6 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. highlight Commanders

The request is pretty simple, add an option to the highlight settings for if Commanders in the game are enabled just like the Local Deployment has already.

0 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Blacklist new feature

I would like to suggest a feature that could be implemented for premium members:

when I blacklist people - there is a reason for it, e.g. bad picks, bad teammate, does not vote to end, etc. When I join the game and blacklisted player joins opposing team - I have to check history or notes, but what if I could make a group of blacklist? Even color for each group? So let's say I create a group for those who get booted from the game, I pick green color for them, for those who make bad picks I choose red…

3 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Warzone Features